Commercial Roofing in Louisville, KY
Expert Roof Installation for Commercial & Government Buildings
If you require professional assistance with commercial roofing in Louisville, Elite Roofing is here to help! Our team of licensed and insured roofing experts have over a decade of experience and are committed to delivering the highest quality service on every project.
We offer a full range of commercial roofing services in the Louisville area, including:
- Flat roof installation
- Roof coatings
- TPO roofing
- PVC roofing
- EPDM roofing
- Roof replacement
- Roof maintenance
Industries We Serve
At Elite Roofing, we specialize in installing and maintaining roofs for all kinds of commercial and government buildings throughout the Louisville area. Our fully trained roofers are skilled at adapting all of our services to meet the particular requirements of each roof we work on.
Our services are available to owners of all types of properties, including:
Why Hire Our Commercial Roofing Experts?
It is essential to hire a roofer that you can trust to handle your project safely and professionally. When you need the services of a commercial roofer in Louisville, we want to be the first and only company that comes to your mind.
There are several reasons we believe we are your top choice for commercial roofing services, including:
If we sound like the type of company that is right for your roofing project, give us a call today to schedule a free estimate. We would love the opportunity to get to know you, listen to your needs and goals, and help you come up with the best solution for your property.
What Are the Most Common Commercial Roofing Materials in Kentucky?
There are a variety of different types of commercial roofing materials that are commonly used in Kentucky. The type of material is usually decided on by considering the business-owner’s budget and their roofing needs.
- Metal Roofing - Whether it’s made out of stainless steel, aluminum, tin, or some other metal, these types of roofs are renowned for their durability and fire-resistance.
- Green Roofing - A newer concept, green roofing is exactly what it sounds like, a roof composed of living plants that are planted over a waterproof membrane.
- Built-Up Roofing Membrane - Also known as “tar and gravel roofs,” this type of roof is made up of multiple plies. This type of roof is one of the oldest styles of commercial roofing in Louisville because it provides excellent durability and cost-effectiveness.
- Thermoset Roof Membrane - These types of roofs are single-ply rubber and provide long-term durability and protection.
- Thermoplastic Roof Membrane - This type of roof is made out of lightweight material that is weather resistant and also resistant to UV chemicals, bacteria, UV light, and other damage. They are commonly used in restaurants and industrial buildings and are becoming more popular in Louisville.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing - These types of roofs use the same materials as Built-Up Roofing but are applied using a different process.
Call Elite Roofing Now!
When your property requires a new roof, our expert roofers will get the job completed on time and on budget. To us, the condition of your commercial or government roof means everything, and we will go above and beyond to provide the services you need to ensure you have a reliable roof over your head.
For the best commercial roofing services in Louisville, contact us today. We look forward to helping your business thrive.
Very Time Considerate
Pointed out potential areas for improvement.- John H.
No Mess Left Behind
Upon completion, Michael returned for a quality inspection to make sure the area was clear of stray nails and to make sure work was completed as outlined.- Julia P.
Workmanship Is Outstanding
Call them today if you want honesty and quality work done in a timely manner.- Donna T.